If you are travelling to London anytime soon, you will find many different choices of accommodation. There are five-star hotels, bed and breakfasts, and serviced apartments. What makes a serviced apartment the better choice?
By definition, a serviced apartment is one that is fully furnished and your payment already includes bills and taxes. You can book your stay for as short or as long as you want. The term ‘serviced’ pertains to added benefits such as reception assistance, housekeeping, linen changes, and in some cases luxury services. This means you get more self-catering services than from hotels.
Why are serviced apartments better than hotels?
Serviced apartments provide a well-rounded and cost-effective lodging experience, featuring impeccable cleanliness upheld by commercial janitorial services, enhanced privacy, and a wide array of amenities catering to all your requirements. For detailed insights, you can go through the section below.
- Lots of space. Serviced apartments have a big advantage over hotels in terms of space. If you stay in a serviced apartment, you will get a lounge, a kitchen area, and a separate bedroom. If you are travelling with a larger group, you can book an apartment that has several rooms.
- Your own kitchen. In a hotel, you would normally pay for room service or eat out to enjoy meals. This is highly inconvenient, not to mention expensive. A serviced apartment comes with a kitchen where you can cook and prepare meals. This is great for people with dietary restrictions or families with young kids.
- Strong focus on cleanliness Cleanliness
The cleanliness standards in serviced apartments are exceptional, thanks to the engagement of professional cleaning service providers. These experts can ensure every corner is spotless through tasks like commercial window cleaning, floor mopping, and sanitizing high-touch areas. Their attention to detail often elevates the overall guest experience, providing a comfortable stay that exceeds expectations in every way.
- Home away from home feel. If you will be travelling for an extended period of time, you may want the comfort of home rather than the cold, impersonal nature of a hotel room. With a serviced apartment, you will feel more comfortable with your daily routines and even have the opportunity to entertain guests or friends.
- You don’t have to worry about chores. Housekeeping is standard for all serviced apartments. When you book a serviced apartment, you will have the comforts of home without the added chores.
- Privacy and security. Since there are separate bedrooms and living areas in serviced apartments, you can have the utmost privacy even if you have guests staying over. You may also get 24/7 protective services which include security guards and many other things.
- Live like a local. Most serviced apartments are located in central London, but you can also find serviced apartments in residential areas around the city outskirts. This is perfect if you want to experience living like the locals. You can shop at local supermarkets, eat at local restaurants as well as mingle with a less touristy crowd.
All in all, serviced apartments are a more cost-effective, comfortable, safe, and spacious accommodation option for travellers. There is no surprise that more property developers are getting into the trend and offering this option to their clientele. Even big companies are using serviced apartments to house their employees for conferences and training events. Certainly, there will be a continued rise in demand for such apartments in the coming years.